Thursday, April 9, 2009

Reflection of Logo Design - Midpoint

1.What significant changes has your logo gone through?


Wellllllll.... My font has changed. I forget what the original font was, but the new one I’m using is Bank Gothic. I’ve made some of the sound waves thicker so that when the image is scaled down it looks better. I’ve also moved the text up and down to try to make the picture and text blend better rather than just an image with the text “ick start” next to it.

2. Why did you make these changes?


 I made these changes because my classmates suggested them, and I thought it would be a good idea to follow through on their feedback. It turns out the comments were helpful and my design is much improved.

3. How much more work needs to go into the logo?

What more do you need to do? (Please check criteria)
Not too much more work needs to go into the logo I think. I’ve pretty much decided what logo I’m going to use, and now I just to fix it up and add color. However, if I decide to go with a new design I came up with, then I might need more time to experiment.

4. What questions do you have?

How do you add color to a logo without having it look crappy? I’ve had to rasterize my shapes to add color and then they get crappy looking edges. What I’ve done so far is just redraw the shapes with the pen tool and another color selected, but I was wondering if there was a faster way to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment